Tuesday, September 15, 2009

South Dartmouth, Massachusetts, August 22 & 23

We made a potato gun at "Uncle" Neil's house. He's not really my uncle; he is a friend of my Mom and Dad, and is a professor at the University of Massachusetts. The potato gun was very big and shot off several potatoes and apples. We shot them into the neighbor's yard, probably into their pool (which would be very funny if it clonked them on the noggin). It was hard to hold and my mother kept yelling "Stop pointing that at me!"

He had a huge garage with a million cars -- five cars, all with the name of "Old SomethingOrOther." For example, the one outside the garage was called Old Rustbucket. We drove around pretty fast in Old Blue; there is a picture of me pretending to drive it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment