Thursday, October 15, 2009

Scotland: September 11 to 21, 2009

We flew to Scotland overnight on Continental Airlines.   When we got to Scotland I went straight to bed because I had stayed up all night in the USA but it was morning in Scotland. Unbelievable! It was almost a nap.

We stayed at our friend Robbie's house where we got to play with his daughter Eve.  We went to see my other grandpa Minto several times where we got UK Pokemon cards and magazines.  We went hiking up a hill and ate ice cream afterwards.  We went to the beach in Aberdeen; we stuck our feet in the water but it was toooooo cold to swim, even at the end of the summer.  We went hunting for Gnasher at National Trust of Scotland properties.  I liked the garden at Pitmedden best -- we snuck apples off the fancy trees.  At Castle Fraser we saw an antique wooden leg.  If we find the photos I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment